Join me for: Microsoft Teams Webinar – Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Teams
I’m going to be presenting a webinar as part of a series being run by Modality Systems and GCI: High-performance Microsoft Teams: Your foundation for success.
I’m going to talking about how you can make the most of your Microsoft Teams investment by by utilizing the Microsoft Power Platform to automate, extend, and enhance your existing architecture. You’ll also learn how Power Platform can empower your users to do their work more efficiently, achieve real savings through process automation, and bring relevant data to users when they need it.
The webinar is on April 2nd, 9:30-10:00 BST. Register today to get it in your diary!
About this Webinar series
As the modern workforce becomes increasingly mobile, the deployment of technology doesn’t guarantee immediate success. So, how do you deliver successful collaboration and increase productivity in a world that favours flexible and remote working?
Hailed as a critical enabler to collaborative working, Microsoft Teams has seen huge success within two years of launching with 91 of the Fortune 100 businesses adopting it. However, many organizations have a multitude of questions about the technology and its deployment:
- Would my organization benefit from Microsoft Teams?
- How does Teams differ from other collaboration products?
- How can I prepare both technically and culturally for collaboration technologies?
- Can I ensure the security of my data?
- How can I encourage user adoption for maximum ROI?
- Can we prevent data sprawl and GDPR breaches within Teams?