New video training for learning Microsoft Teams Yeoman generator (yo teams)
A great new training package is available from the Microsoft 365 PnP Team, helping you get started using the Microsoft Teams Yeoman generator. Using this generator you can quickly create template scaffolding in TypeScript, React & node for common scenarios, such as:
- Bots – based on Bot Framework
- Messaging Extensions – actions and query
- Tabs, with support for Single-Sign-On
- Outgoing Webhooks
The training consists of 8 videos, delivered by both Microsoft and Community members, and include the basis (such as installing yo teams), building bots, creating tabs, all the way up to building for multiple environments.
You can find the training video playlist from the Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube channel. Here’s direct links to the videos.
- Installing yo teams to your computer – Alex Terentiev (SharePointalist)
- Getting started on scaffolding solutions with yo teams – David Warner (Catapult Solutions)
- Creating a bot with yo teams – Hugo Bernier (Tahoe Ninjas)
- Creating a tab with yo teams – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys)
- Creating a Microsoft Teams personal app (static tab) with yo teams – Laura Kokkarinen (Sulava)
- Creating a Search messaging Extension for Microsoft Teams with yo teams – Bob German (Microsoft)
- Using yo teams solutions in SharePoint Online – Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore)
- Building for multiple target environments with yo teams – Wictor Wilen (Avanade)
Read the blog post for the full announcement. Congratulations to all the authors involved in putting this together: it’s a great resource.