Microsoft Teams exceeds 280 million monthly active users (and more stats)
Microsoft Teams monthly active users (MAU) numbers have surpassed 280 million this quarter, said Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella in an earnings call yesterday.
This number is up from 270 million in January 2022, and 250 million in July 2021.
Other key Microsoft Teams stats:
- The number of third-party apps with more than 10,000 users increased nearly 40 percent year-over-year.
- There are more than 500,000 active Teams Rooms devices, up 70 percent year-over-year.
- The number of customers with more than 1,000 rooms doubled year-over-year.
- The largest Teams Rooms deal to date is Novo Nordisk, who will deploy Teams Rooms to 5,000 meeting rooms globally.
- Teams Phone has added more than 5 million PSTN seats over the last 12 months.
- 80% of Microsoft’s enterprise customers use five or more Microsoft 365 applications.
- Power Automate has more than 45,000 customers, up over 50% year-over-year.
- Microsoft 365 has more than 63 million consumer subscribers, up 12 percent year-over-year.
And finally, one to watch for the future, because it’s very topical:
- Azure ML revenue alone has increased more than 100 percent for five quarters in a row.